EBACE2012 Mobile App
Introducing the Official EBACE2012 Mobile App
For the first time, an official EBACE mobile application is available for the iPhone, Android and BlackBerry smartphone. Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free EBACE2012 app will allow Attendees to prepare for the show, enhance their event experience in Geneva, and serve as a useful reference all year long.
The EBACE2012 App includes:
- An Exhibitor Directory with Stand locations, descriptions and product and service categories
- An interactive Exhibit floor plan for Palexpo
- A full schedule of Education Sessions, with the ability for Attendees to add them to their personal calendars
- A Twitter feed with the latest #EBACE12 online buzz
- The ability for Attendees to upload photos to share their EBACE2012 experience
For assistance with the EBACE2012 App, please email email@example.com.
Download the EBACE2012 App Now
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official EBACE2012 App
All EBACE2012 Exhibitors may enhance their Company listings in the EBACE2012 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the EBACE2012 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Collin Tokosch at Core-Apps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising opportunities are available for conference Exhibitors to provide high visibility within the app to conference attendees. For more information on purchasing advertising in the EBACE Mobile App, contact email@example.com.