EBACE Indoor Exhibitor Pricing, Payments & Cancellations
Indoor Exhibitors will be located in Palexpo's Halls 5, 6 and 7, with Hall 7 also known as "Chalet Row."
- All Exhibitors at EBACE must be Members of either EBAA or NBAA.
- All Exhibit Applications must be received by November 18, 2011, and accompanied by payment in full according to the Exhibit Price schedule below in order for Exhibit Space to be assigned.
- Exhibit Applications received without payment in full WILL NOT be included in the Priority Lottery for Exhibit Space.
- A minimum of 36 sqm is required to reserve Raw Space.
- All payments for EBACE should be made in U.S. dollars, should include appropriate fees as required and should be net of all bank fees.
- All Exhibitors and Co-Exhibitors must be current on all accounts with EBAA and NBAA and paid in full for their Exhibit in order for Space to be assigned.
All payments for EBACE are non-refundable and non-transferable. EBACE Management considers all reductions to stand and/or Static Display Space reductions; therefore, such changes in Exhibit Space/Static Display space are considered cancellations and payment made for original Space is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please plan accordingly when submitting an Exhibit Application.
If indoor Exhibit Space is not occupied by 15:00 on Sunday, May 13, 2012, EBACE Management will consider it canceled by the Exhibitor with no refund or transfer of payment, and will use such Space as it deems appropriate. This rule must be strictly enforced, since lateness in setting up causes difficulties with overnight cleaning crews and jeopardizes the opening of the Exhibits.
EBACE Management offers a special $50 discount per 3m by 3m Exhibit Space reserved. Applications and full payment must be received on/or before November 18, 2011, in order to qualify for the discount. Exhibitors submitting applications after the November 18, 2011, deadline and Exhibitors who do not submit payment in full with their Exhibit Applications prior to the November 18, 2011, deadline are not eligible for the Exhibit Space discount.
Indoor Exhibit Spacing Pricing
Chalet Row (Hall 7) Exhibit Price*
$3,860 per 3 m by 3 m (9.8 ft by 9.8 ft) or 9 sqm (96.9 sqf) Space
Raw Space (Halls 5 & 6) Price*
$3,345 per 3 m by 3 m (9.8 ft by 9.8 ft) or 9 sqm (96.9 sqf) Space
Note: A minimum of 36 sqm is required to reserve Raw Space.
Basic Shell-Scheme (Hall 5 & 6 – Inline Stand) Exhibit Price*
4,140 per 3 m by 3 m (9.8 ft by 9.8 ft) or 9 sqm (96.9 sqf) Space
The Basic Shell-Scheme includes:
- Solid white backwall and sidewall panels, 2.5 m (8 ft) high
- White metal crossbars (to affix fascia name board/spotlights when purchased separately by Exhibitor
- Front identification board
Methods of Payment
Company checks and bank wire transfers are the preferred methods of payment. Credit card payments are accepted, however, payments received in excess of $20,000, will be subject to a 3% processing fee. All payments for EBACE should be made in U.S. dollars. When payments are made by wire transfer, please include a $30 wire processing fee. All Exhibitors and Co-Exhibitors must be current on all accounts with EBAA and NBAA and paid in full for their Exhibit Space in order for Space to be assigned.
Bank Wire Transfer Information
Bank of America
730 15th Street NW
Washington, DC, 20005, USA
Routing #: 026009593
Account #: 1920681595
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Please contact the EBACE Exhibits Department (Julia Oden at firstname.lastname@example.org) to secure an invoice number prior to making a bank wire transfer. Wire transfers should indicate: Exhibitor name, invoice number and reference for payment (i.e., Exhibit Space, Static Display Space, Sponsorship, Show Guide Advertising, Registration, etc.). All wire transfers for EBACE should be made in U.S. dollars and should be net of all bank fees.
For more information about EBACE Indoor Exhibits, please review the following pages: