Why Exhibit at EBACE?
EBACE2013, the thirteenth consecutive European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, will take place Tuesday, May 21; Wednesday, May 22; and Thursday, May 23, 2013 in Geneva, Switzerland. Jointly hosted each year by the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), the leading association for business aviation in Europe, and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), the leading voice for the business aviation industry in the United States, EBACE takes shape as a three-day event featuring exhibits in the spectacular Palexpo, an incredible Static Display of Aircraft on Geneva International Airport and a host of education sessions and maintenance & operations sessions (M&Os) addressing the key issues facing business aviation in Europe.
EBACE is the perfect venue for companies who want to showcase the essential role business aviation plays in supporting jobs, mobility and economic opportunity in Europe.
EBACE Facts & Statistics
|Dates:||Tuesday, May 21; Wednesday, May 22; and Thursday, May 23, 2012|
|Location:||Palexpo and Geneva International Airport, Geneva, Switzerland|
|Aircraft on Static Display:||62*|
EBACE2013 Exhibit & Static Display Hours:
|Tuesday, May 21||10:00 – 18:00|
|Wednesday, May 22||9:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday, May 23|
|Exhibits||9:00 – 16:00|
|Static Display||9:00 – 15:00|
Exhibitors at EBACE*
- 87% Highly likely to exhibit at EBACE2013
- 82% Plan to have same size exhibit at EBACE2013
- 52% Rated the show as "Excellent" or "Very Good" value
- 51% Exhibited at EBACE2012 and EBACE2011
- 37% Regular EBACE Exhibitors – exhibited three of the past four years
- 17% Plan to increase exhibit space for 2013
- 12% First-time Exhibitors
Our Exhibitors share:
EBACE is the premier event of the business aviation community in Europe. If you are serious about operating in this sector, you need to, at the very least, attend.
EBACE – it’s the place to be.
Of all the shows we do each year, EBACE typically brings in the best customer opportunities. If you can only select one show each year to do, this is the one to pick, bar none!
EBACE is the melting pot of business aviation in Europe.
Who Are EBACE Attendees*?
EBACE Attendees come from 99 countries from around the world.*
- 78% of Attendees came from Europe.
- 13% came from North America.
- 6% came from Asia/Middle East.
- 2% came from Africa.
- 1% came from other regions.
- 43% were at the show for the first time.
- 34% also attended in 2011.
- 28% attended EBACE for three of the past four years.
- 80% of EBACE Attendees said they were highly likely to attend EBACE2013.
EBACE Attendees spent an average of 10.1 hours at the exhibits over a 2.1-day period and spent an average of 2.5 hours at the Static Display of Aircraft.*
EBACE Attendees Influence on Company Purchasing Decisions:
- 46% Evaluate and recommend one or more products/services for purchase
- 31% Primary decision maker in purchases of products/services
- 10% Sole decision maker on purchases of products/services
- 76% Considering purchasing at least one product or service in next 12 months
EBACE Attendees share what they would tell business colleagues about EBACE:
EBACE is the Number 1 event in Europe for every business aviation professional.
It is probably the best single event to attend where one can network with the whole range of people and companies in this sphere.
For me, EBACE never disappoints, as it’s THE business aviation event of the year in Europe I always look forward to. Great for networking and meeting the people we do business with.
EBACE remains the best opportunity to see the largest number of our customers in one venue.
EBACE is an excellent source of the latest information relating to business aviation and an excellent indicator of the European market.
No public. All professionals. All aircraft types on display in static. Excellent networking with like-minded businessmen attending EBACE to do business, not just have a holiday.